ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO BDS COURSE
A Candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together in 12th HSC Examination or equivalent examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation must secure not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken in 12th HSC Examination or equivalent examination.
The eligibility criteria for Common Entrance Test will be as per the rules and regulations of Govt. of Maharashtra and as per the directions of Hon. Supreme Court time to time.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BDS COURSE
At the time of counselling the students are required to produce the following documents in original. Failure do so will result in cancellation of ther claim for the admission.
They are as required to submit four photo copies of each of these documents.
- Age Nationality Domicile Certificate
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. Mark Memo
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate/Undertaking (if applicable)
- Provisional Selection Letter
- NEET/Govt/Private CET as per time to time Directions of Hon. Supreme Court. and Cental & State Govt.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- Ten Recent Passport size Photographs
Every student shall undergo a period of certified study extending over a period of four academic years from the date of commencement of his/her study for the subjects comprising the curriculum of Dentistry of the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- General Human Anatomy
- General Human Physiology & Bio Chemistry
- Oral & Dental Anatomy & Histology
- General & Dental Pharmacology
- Dental Material Sciences
- Preclinical Prosthodontics (Practical)
- Preclinical Conservative Dentistry (Practical)
- Gen. Pathology, Gen. Microbiology & Parasitology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Preventive & Community Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Programme