- Admissions in the college will be strictly according to the rules and regulations of Govt. of India Govt. of Maharashtra, DCI, MUHS and Admission Regualting Authority Govt. of Maharashtra.
- For 85% of merit (60% Open & 25% reserved) quota selection of the student will be strictly on basis of merit from students of NEET or as per time to time decision of Hon. Supreme Court of the Concerned Competent authority for admission to the Course.
- For 15% of quota againt NRI seats admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit and according to the directives of Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) given for NRI quota.
- Syllabus and examination will be as per regulations of Dental Council of India and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Students should have attendance as per rules of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Syllabus course profile and duration of the course will be as per directions of the DCI and MUHS.
- To maintain the moral and value based education foundation reserves the rights of disciplinary action against the students if required.
- As per directives of Hon. Supreme Court of India ragging in the college is strictly prohibited.
- Management and Local Managing Committee constituted under MUHS Act is having power to take any disciplinary action.
- Fee structure of the college will be according to the directions of Fee Regulating Authority from time to time. Students have to follow the fee structure given by Fee Regulating Authority. Optional heads fees (hostel, mess, canteen) etc. will be as per the policy decision taken by the institute.